Posts from — January 2008
Oh boy! My Mom and dad took me to Chuck E Cheese’s today and boy did I have fun. I’ve never seen so many games and toys and lights in my life! My auntie ordered a large pizza, drinks and we all shared it. The pizza was so yummy , then my dad took me on all the rides and we played games until we ran out of all our tokens. It was a really fun day.
Here are some cool photos of my day at Chuck E Cheese’s!! Enjoy!
I won 235 in play tickets so I was able to buy toys and games before we went home. I love getting new toys!
January 26, 2008 1 Comment
Here’s a great recipe my dad found on Postcards From Buster website! Their called breakfast tacos, and we eat them all the time… Sometimes I even get to help in the kitcken. This is easy and fun for the whole family.
Check with a grownup and wash your hands before you begin.
- Again, Check with a grownup and wash your hands before you begin.
- Make a few shallow cuts in each sausage link so they won’t explode while cooking in the microwave.
- Place sausage links in a microwave-safe bowl with 1 inch of water.
- Microwave on high for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes. The amount of time it takes to heat the sausage all the way through may be different because microwaves don’t all have the same amount of power.
- Use your oven mitts when you remove the sausage from the microwave, and let the bowl cool for 1 minute.
- Remove the sausages from the water using a fork, and dump the water out in your sink.
- Cut the sausages into bite-sized pieces, and put the sausage pieces in a small bowl.
- Crack the eggs into the microwave-safe bowl. Add salt, pepper and milk.
- Beat the eggs with a fork until the eggs and milk are mixed together.
- Microwave the eggs on high for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Use your oven mitts to take the bowl out of the microwave. Stir the eggs with a fork and microwave another 1 1/2 minutes. Remove the bowl with oven mitts, and stir the eggs again.
- If the eggs are still runny, microwave for another minute or so until they are cooked. The amount of time it takes to cook the eggs may be different because microwaves don’t all have the same amount of power.
- Divide the sausage, eggs, and cheese into tortillas.
- Top with salsa. For a Texas twist, try guacamole, refried beans, or hash-browned potatoes in your tacos, too. (Just don’t fill them so full that you can’t take a bite!)
- Clean up the kitchen before you bite into your breakfast.
January 25, 2008 1 Comment
My mom and auntie took me to Krogers for food shopping and I got to ride in the kiddie cart. I had so much fun. We rode through the isle as I drove the cart and waved high to everyone. Today was a really fun day. Then mommy bought me these new onezee’s so I can be extra warm in this cold weather. Now I’m going to take a long nap. Byeeeee
January 25, 2008 No Comments
Hello, my name is Joshua Diego, I’m almost 3 years old and I live in Texas. My auntie decided she wanted to share me with the rest of the world so she helped me create this new blog. Since I can’t read or write just yet, my mom, dad, and auntie are going to run this blog and take lots of pictures of me as I grow and grow.
Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more updates about me and other news about kids from around the world!
January 24, 2008 2 Comments